Sunday, September 11, 2016

50 Random Questions Tag

Hola amigos!







I have spontaneously decided to do the 50 Random Questions Tag because......why not!?
So.......here goes:


1. Were you named after anyone:
    Yeah, I was named after my dad's friend.

2. When was the last time you cried?
    Today, disney happened.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
    Yaas, all the practicing when I was younger paid off...big time.

4. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
    Yes, most definitely.

5. Do you use sarcasm?
    NOOOO of course not why would I? (see what I did there?).

6. Would you bungee jump?
    Uh huh, it's real fun.

7. Do you untie your shoes when you take em off?
    Nah....too much work mate.

8. Do you think you are strong?
    Mentally? Yes. Physically? I'm like a noodle ^-^.

9. Fav Ice cream?
    Belgian chocolate and Butterscotch (ik basicaf).

10. What is the first thing that you notice about people?
      Eyes, eyes and eyes (I'm obsessed).

11. Red or Pink?
      PINK!!!!!!!!!

12. What is the least fav thing about yourself?
      I'm not very expressive about my feelings.

13. Do you miss anyone?
      YES.

14. What colour shoes are/were you wearing?
      I was wearing my fav adidas sneakers.

15. What did you eat last?
       Dinner aka chicken and rice :3
       
16. Current jam?
      Kamikaze by MO &
      Cool Girl by Tove Lo.
    
17. If you were a crayon which colour would you be?
      Black with mutli-colour glitter.

18. Fav smells?
      The ground when it rains aand Petrol.

19. Mountain hideaway or Beach house?
      Beach house. Duh.

20. What other name would you have?
      Chaya.

21. Nicknames?
      Mini, Ritu, Ritz, Shorty & Unicorn to mention a few.

22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
      My mom.

23. Pet peeves?
      Spelling and Grammar errors.

24. Any weird phobia?
      Belonephobia i.e phobia of needles and other sharp objects.

25. Best thing about yourself?
      My thought process.

26. Books or Movies?
      BOOKS 4 LIFE

27. Do you watch cartoons? If yes, name them.
      Yes, but not that frequently anymore. I watch adventure time, pokemon, sponge bob.

28. Fav movies?
      Inception, 500 days of summer, Lion King, Mulan.

29. Do you wear contacts?
      Nu-uh.

30. Tell us a joke.
      It was hard for the kleptomaniac to understand poetry as he kept taking things, literally. (get it??)
     
31. Hair and eye colour?
      Both: deep brown.

32. Go to clothes?
      Shorts and a Tee.

33. Any pets?
      Yes, 2 turtles.

34. If you would use a pick up line what would it be?
      Oh boy, this is gonna be weird
      I have a nose, you have a nose, so we both "nose" what that means (yay puns ^-^).

35. Do you get into trouble a lot?
      Almost everyday at school

36. Fav singer?
      TAY-SWIZZLE

37. Are you a teacher's pet?
      Ahahahahahahahahah.....no.

38. What are you wearing right now?
      Sweater and shorts.

39. How much do you weigh?
      42 Kilos.

40. Ever been in a physical fight?
      Yes, yes I have.

41. Favourite food?
      Pizza, Ice cream & Chips!!

42. The last time that you've kissed someone?
      Eh.....I kissed my mom on her cheek ^-^.

43. The last book that you read?
      Fangirl (amaz book).

44. What kind of music do you like?
      Anything with good lyrics.

45. Fav memory from childhood?
     Climbing trees and catching frogs.

46. Zodiac sign?
      Sagittarius :D.

47. Which fandoms are you a part of?
      Well here we go
      Riordan Mythology Universe aka whatever the heck Uncle Rick writes, The Mortals Insruments, Divergent, Shiva Trilogy.

48. Role model or idol?
      My papa bear ;D.

49. The best thing that you've learnt?
      To always help when you can.

50. Hobbies?
      Reading, painting, taking photos, and music!

Yup that's the end!
Until next time....BUH- BYE.








2 comments :

  1. I think my favorite part of this post was the nose pickup line. lol. I might steal this 50 questions and put it on my new blog to help people get to know me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thank you I keep using that on random people.
    And yea go ahead and use the questions :D

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^