Wednesday, December 06, 2017

On My Mind...

Hey, I've been wondering lately-

Would you and me be a good thing?

How is my life so different from what it was just a few months ago?


Sometimes I think I really will end up in a dumpster trying to sell my art for 5 magical beans.

I really hope all the victims of sexual abuse get justice, 2017 is the year of speaking out!

What if I fail?

No, even worse- what if I give up on the way?

When the sunlight hits your hair it looks like liquid sunshine.

Can the world ever be or was it ever a decent place? Or are we just living in the illusion that perfection existed and can exist?

When sadness overcomes me, I actually feel like talking about it.

I'm so thankful for my friends and family and I love them for always empowering me.

It's so weird how I feel extremely happy one day and the next day I shut myself off, but if i'm being honest with myself- I don't really have a valid reason to feel either of those emotions.

Maybe it's just all the small things that make up life, nothing major really defines a person.

Why shouldn't we believe that people change?

Everyday I tell myself that no one can match a certain level of stupidity but hey, the world finds ways to amaze you everyday.

What if everyone secretly hates me? 

Some people smile and everything becomes brighter and better.

I really hate the cold, it's like my bones are freezing up and it's harder to do everything.

I am really happy with the place I am in right now both physically and mentally.

What's been on your mind, dear reader?

i will try to be more consistent
xx
Ritz

8 comments :

  1. Dudeee it's beautiful omhggg
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaddy! This is nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. search for "Ram Reddy Naru" in google and then click on images u will get ur pic along vth my pics... just try it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and leave a link to your website/blog! I will defnitely check it out ^-^